Since 1994, we have earned a reputation for high quality patient care, and as a stimulating, respectful, professional workplace.
We are always interested in hearing from talented professionals who are interested in having a busy practice providing high quality care to patients with whom they do their best work, and without the administrative burdens.
Our practice offers:
- A group of great colleagues
- Long-established, close, collaborative relationships with over 800 primary care physicians (PCP’s) and other medical specialists
- Consultation & Supervision groups
- Mentoring relationships
- Free Continuing Education credits for PCA Conferences*
- Expert clinical & administrative support
- Excellent reimbursement & bonus rates
- Health and Retirement plans
- Computers & high speed internet in every office
- Electronic Medical Record System
- High quality, comfortably furnished office space
- Independent licensure
- A commitment to working in collaboration with primary care and other medical specialties
- Prior outpatient experience**
- Evening or weekend hours as part of a psychotherapist’s weekly schedule
- A minimum commitment of 2 days per week
* Most recent CE Conferences:
- The Substance Abuse Epidemic: The Brain, Physiological Vulnerabilities, Pain, Opioids, The New Marijuana and Unintended Addiction: Interventions in Outpatient Therapy and Primary Care
- Motivational Interviewing; Acceptance & Commitment Therapy; Mindful Self-Compassion: 3 Current Therapy Paradigms
**Psychologists & Psychiatrists who have recently or are about to complete their training are encouraged to apply.
**Masters’ prepared Psychotherapists and Nurse Practitioners should have demonstrated expertise and significant, post-license experience in an outpatient setting as preparation for the demands of autonomous functioning as a member of our practice.