How to Start
How you contact us is your choice:
- Complete The PCA Inquiry Match Questionnaire and press Submit.
This is the most time sensitive and efficient way to start, so we urge you to use this method. Click here to complete the Inquiry.
- Call us. One number reaches our practice: 781.646.0500. Follow the prompts to “Make a First Appointment” (x126). Our Triage Secretary answers the phone Monday through Thursday 9 am to 4:30 pm, Fridays until 4 pm, and is often on the phone so be prepared to leave a message with your name and number and she will return your call later that day. She will explain the process we use to consult with you and gather your identifying and insurance information. One of our Director’s Assistants will then call you back to discuss what prompted you to call us, gathering much the same information as requested in The PCA Inquiry Match Questionnaire.
Our aim is to match you only with specialists who have the proper skills and experience, are available to meet with you, and who are likely to connect with you on a personal level.
If we determine that we do not have what you need, we will inform you promptly by email or phone so as not to delay your search. Whenever possible, we try to suggest other paths to take.
Since our response to you may be by email or phone, please be prepared:
– Have your phone handy to answer our call (we are always on the phone so we need to be able to reach you)
– Check your email for our reply as well
Once an appointment is scheduled, there is no need for you to do anything else. Our office staff will call your insurance company on your behalf to clarify your insurance benefits and obtain any needed authorizations. If anything is out of the ordinary, you will receive a call from our office staff.
- Sharon W. Jacques, Ph.D. – Director
- Michael F. Jacques, Ph.D. – Director
- Robert C. Cummins, Ph.D. – Associate Director
- Linda R. Downey, Psy.D. – Associate Director
- Amanda S. Bronson, Psy.D. – Assistant Director for Pediatric Primary Care
- Sarah A. Lin, Ph.D. – Assistant Director
- Kevin J. Witham, Ph.D. – Assistant Director